Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.inytes.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Inytes, Inc's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Inytes, Inc's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Inytes, Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Inytes, Inc's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Inytes, Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Inytes, Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Inytes, Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Inytes, Inc's website, even if Inytes, Inc or a Inytes, Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Inytes, Inc's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Inytes, Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Inytes, Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Inytes, Inc does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Inytes, Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Inytes, Inc of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Inytes, Inc may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Plano, TX and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information to send emails, SMS by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Inytes.com uses the Google sign-in service to verify the customer's identification and performs the operations specified below for its registered customers with the permission of Google.com and the approval of the Google account holder.
- Accesses - Inytes.com utilizes google sign-in and allows customers to connect their Google accounts, import contacts with no data updates to google accounts/contacts.
- Contacts - successfully authenticated users would connect their google account and fetch/import selected contacts to their Inytes.com account.
- Uses - imported contacts are only accessible to that specific registered user and they primarily use the contacts to send their party event information via email. Inytes.com do not use it for any other purposes.
- Stores - imported contacts are stored into registered user accounts at inytes.com, registered customers can use the contacts to send the Inytes email invitation and can delete the contacts from inytes.com permanently.
- Shares - data stored inytes.com is restricted the specific registered user and cannot be shared/sent out either by registered user or Inytes.com through Inytes.com application features.
- Inytes.com integrates and complies with the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements, you can further explore the Google API Services User Data Policy at below link,
Disclosure: Google API Services User Data Policy
Inytes & Jifiti gifting services Disclosure
Inytes has partnered with Jifiti.com and their Gifting Solutions Service to bring you the option to send an e-gift card of your choice along with your reply to an Inyte that you have received. The only cost to you, as our customer, should you decide to make use of the "Send a Gift" option, is the price of the gift card that you choose to send to the sender of the Inyte. If you have any questions about how this service from Jifiti.com works, here is "How it works"
HOW Jifiti Gifts WORKS?
It’s easy—just browse our list of popular retailers and choose a gift card. Once you check out, we’ll insert a link into your ecard. Then, when your recipient opens their ecard and clicks on the link, the e-gift card will be displayed. They can use the e-gift card online or in-store and if they prefer a different gift card, they can exchange it for any other retailer.
What is the cost of the service?.
Our gift service is completely free! You pay only for the amount on the e-gift card.
How many gift cards can I send?.
Only one gift card per greeting.
What will my recipient see?.
View a demonstration of what your recipient will see when they pick up the gift card. Click for a quick Demo